Civil Deputy Clerk Job Opening (Part-time)
Deputy Civil clerk performs civil data entry, account reconciliation, customer service in support of the operations of Zachary City Court.
Essential administrative duties and responsibilities:
- Perform task, such as answering telephone calls, and filing court documents.
- Examine legal documents submitted to courts for adherence to laws or court procedures.
- Maintaining case files.
- Collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Education required:
- High School Diploma from an accredited institution or equivalent, plus two years experience directly relating to the job duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good organizational skills and oral and written communication skills required. Must have thorough computer knowledge, and be able to operate general office equipment such as fax machine, copier, adding machine, etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized individuals who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.