Deputy Clerk – Civil Division
Perform civil data entry, account reconciliation, customer service in support of the operations of Zachary City Court.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks, such as answering telephone calls, and filing court documents.
- Filing, indexing, and preparation of all new civil filings.
- Maintaining case files.
- Collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
Qualifications / Education required:
- High School Diploma from an accredited institution or equivalent, plus two years experience directly relating to the job duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to type 50 wpm.
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
- Good organizational skills and oral and written communication skills required. Must have thorough computer knowledge, and be able to operate general office equipment such as fax machine, copier, adding machine, etc.
- Detail-oriented individuals who can multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Email resume to email@example.com.