City of Zachary


If you are interested in a municipal civil service position, you can come to City Hall at 4700 Main Street and pick up an application or print an application. When submitting your application, you must submit a copy of your high school diploma or equivalent along with a copy of your valid driver’s license.  If you are applying for a posted position, you must submit your application by the posted deadline.

If you are interested in a fire or police civil service position you have to contact the fire and police civil service boards secretary Dana LeJeune at 225-654-6873. All job openings will be posted in the City of Zachary official journal, The Zachary Plainsman